+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Cool
    Rank
    Green Mushroom
    Thanked 1,116 Times in 170 Posts

[Updated!] Royal/All Star Hair and Royal Faces!

Hello~!

In this thread you can always find the royal hairs and faces that are currently available!

I also have monthly/bi-monthly polls in the User Events section on the forums where I post a few hairs and faces and let the community pick their favorites for the next list!
    Suggestions for hairs and/or faces you would like to see in the upcoming polls are welcomed - so please feel free to suggest your favorites in a reply to this thread. You may also PM suggestions to me if for some reason you don't want to leave it in a reply here. You may not suggest more than two faces and hairs per gender per list.

NOTE: THIS LIST IS ONLY FOR EXTALIA'S ROYAL HAIRSTYLES, ALL STAR HAIRSTYLES, AND ROYAL EYES.
    You WILL NOT find lists of VIP/REG hairstyles or VIP eyes in this thread. You may however go here for a pretty decent list of which towns has which VIP/REG hairs. There are also lots of other sites that list this. Just google away!

NOTE #2: Please do not ask about when the lists will be updated. There is never a set date in advance. The lists are usually updated on average once a month.

Latest update: September 20th.

REMINDER: THIS LIST IS STRICTLY FOR EXTALIA MS.
    DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO SEE IF A HAIR/EYES YOU WANT IS IN GLOBAL MAPLESTORY OR ANY OTHER SERVERS.

~Royal Hairstyles~

Female

Female

Male

Male

~Royal Faces~

(The emotions are, in order: No expression, F1(hurt), F2(smiling), F3(..), F4(crying), F7(worried), wink, smoochie. - I felt that these are the most used emotions and as such these are the ones I chose to display :> Note that the emotion previews are not always 100% accurate. Most of the time they are, but there are exceptions.)

Female Faces

Male Faces

All Star Hair list and Q&A in the post below. (Exceeded limit)
    Last edited by Leisure; 10-24-2014 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Happy halloween!

Heart <3

2. The Following 166 Users Say Thank You to Leisure For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

adJaecent, Adrian, Aeolus, Alicen, amyshao42, Anzelic, ArcticFang, ArturoKenji, Ashibi, ashmander, Avoid, BeckiiRawrr, Beno, bkneto, bmatthew5019, BoyWithNoName, Calypso, Chandelure, CherriluTea, chuchu, Coolcoolandtoocool, coolguy1001, Crane, CrazyDiva, CuteAngel, cygnusmog, davidcool20, Dawnzer, Delimis, Dicks, Dictator, Diligent, dinoroo, Dommi, Dustin, Eargasm, Endeaving, Evaerea, Evelynn, Fate93, fatp0ny, Fezivius, Flaunt, Floe, Frimbalisk, gokuash3, GyMax, Hayito, HighGuy, holycrap12, hotchocolateisamazing, hunjoon, iBeef, IceCold1, iCheers, icyboy117, iFleur, ikatie, imLool, InHeartsWake, itajan, itzrickyyy, jay1022, JiruJiruu, joinkelvin, Jorac, Junfang, kafei, KazeGax, kevin100poo, Kikovich, King999, Kingdra, kingruler61, kkmin2001, Kras, Krita, Kudotanteiz, KyuBun, LemonyScent, levine1439, lilteerawr, LordBrownie, LostOnes, luizinho77, luk, lvory, Lycena, magiargz, mapleidtonn, match90, mckhus, Meridian, Mhay, michie, minichoz, Mizu, Mlurt, moondumpling, mrxpandaxx, MuffVamp, Mysteries, nathanliang, NavehVH, Naya, Neko, Nekomushi, Nibbix, Nocookie4you, Noroporo, Nyandere, Okra, Pendilum, pheromone, pinglik123, pirolargo, PiroPiro, PrincessMissy, Prize, qmfforrldj, QS60WhileBan, QueenNyx, RachelAlucard, Raichu, rinneyy, rinnie003, Sakuran, Sequels, Sharjeel, Shibusen, ShingekiNoKyojin, Shintoki, SirForlass, Sorrowful, Splatter, Squirt, StarryEyes, Stephania, StrawberryTina, Stuxnet, Sweetlock, tas8D, Teenager, TheRaven, Tomateto, Trout, Untrusted, Vay, Vellmont, Verssesli, VinnyXx, Whoops, Wintergirl, xD4rkNesS, xJinn, xKomachi, xLaoHunt4rzz, xMath, XoXenon, xPhantomEric, xRawrrry, YoAriYo, zange, Zaraa, zhiying, zNeoNz

Cool
    Rank
    Green Mushroom

All Star Hairs

Female:

Spoiler

Male:

Spoiler

Random Q&A

Q: Why don't I see -insert name of hair/face here- on this list?
    A: If you don't see it, we don't have it. I will regularly be updating this list when the server's hairs and faces change.

Q: Will we ever get new/other hairstyles/faces?
    A: Yes! The lists are updated on a regular basis, usually the hairs and faces will change on average every 1-2 months.

Q: How come the All Star and Royal hair/faces preview in the cash shop is different from this list?
    A: DO NOT rely on the preview in the cash shop. It's NOT accurate. DO NOT think because it's in the preview we have it. If it is in the preview, but not on this list - we don't have it.

Q: What about the previous hairs and faces we had?! Were they removed?
    A: Yes. Most of the Royal hairs and faces we had before this update were removed along with it. This is due to what I explained at the start of the list with the server changing to a more GMS-like style of faces and hairs.

Q: Do I get to select which hair/face I get when I use a coupon?
    A: It is luck-based. When you use a royal hair coupon in the hair salon you get a random hair from the list in this thread. The same goes for the Royal faces. However, since the number of different hairs/faces is fairly limited, you should be able to get what you want pretty easily most of the time.

Credits:

Neko for the original layout/format of this list.
    Nexon for the list of hairs/faces
    Bannedstory for a few face images

Last edited by Leisure; 10-29-2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Edited information.

Heart <3

4. The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to Leisure For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Rank
    Snail
    So if overgrown isn't on the list for male royals, it isn't available in extalia anymore?

#SavageLife

Rank
    Green Mushroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Elii View Post
    So if overgrown isn't on the list for male royals, it isn't available in extalia anymore?
    the last time they added new hair/eyes in they didn't remove the old ones, so i'd imagine they're still there

e: i lied, the first post mentions that it's being swapped out monthly(?)
    Last edited by Metagame; 05-29-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Cool
    Rank
    Green Mushroom
    Yes. If it is not listed here we no longer have it. (for now)
    Like it says in the list, the hairs will be updated every 1-2 months on average, so most likely it will come back at some point like it does on GMS.

Heart <3

Princess Emily
    Rank
    Yeti
    OMG! NO!! IRENA HAIR IS NO LONGER UNIQUE ANYMORE!!! -screams-

Emily | Angelic Buster

"It's the thot that counts.."
    -Anonymous

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakuran For This Useful Post:

Rank
    Shroom
    Oh my, I will have to get that elegant face. Just need to save up nx.

Intoxicate me now
    Rank
    Shroom
    Hi, sorry about that.

I have issues viewing the Male Royal Hair category.

Not sure if it is just me or everyone.

The female "spoilers" is fine, however.
    Last edited by Toxiic; 05-29-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Cool
    Rank
    Green Mushroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiic View Post
    Since the thread isn't completed currently, here is the actual link from GMS which ExtaliaMS is following.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...st-updated-5-1

I will remove this link when the thread is fully updated (:
    Not sure what the purpose of that is, as everything from that link was already in the list when I posted it.. o-o
    There are spoilers you have to click, you know.

Heart <3

⇠ ℐℎat'd ℬℯ ℑt ⇢
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 446 Posts
    You has no 'Faces' spoiler Emma D:

[ InHeartsWake - 232 NL | Jr.Master of Pridu-Chan ]