ExtaliaMS update log
this thread will inform you about changes we have done to our server software during restarts.
May 14th, 2013:
- Root Abyss shop with Sealed Boxes.
- Finished Root Abyss storyline, half of the daily quests are implemented at this point.
May 7th, 2013:
- Certain illicit empress items have been deleted.
May 4th, 2013:
- Vellum is now available. Root Abyss will be completed in the following days (except for the chaos versions).
- Implemented more logging to make the tracking of account hackings easier.
- Various Victoria Island quest fixes/quest drops supplied by KazeGax.
April 27th, 2013:
- Fixed regression where monsters would use two skills at once.
- Cygnus will spawn knights even when there are many monsters on the map.
- Fixed a critical guild bug that could rollback characters.
- Updated Danger Zone Taxi (thanks KazeGax!).
April 26th, 2013:
- Implemented Crimson Queen.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous update where some PQs were broken and boss timers didn't work.
- Diligence will no longer affect Potential Scrolls.
- Implemented Eos Tower rocks (thanks KazeGax!).
April 22nd, 2013:
- Fixed a rare bug where link skills were not set properly.
- Fixed Root Abyss bugs.
April 21st, 2013:
April 18th, 2013:
- Disabled attack block while pet is looting.
- Recoded marriage system.
- Von Bon is available. The coin shop & the other bosses are being worked on.
- Fixed damage calculation code for Elemental Wand/Staff.
April 14th, 2013:
- Implemented Death Count system for Root Abyss.
- Added support for sequential monster attacks (used by Root Abyss).
- Fixed Sharp Eyes critical max damage.
- Fixed Assassinate damage (for real this time!).
- Portal works for Evan quest "The Lost Black Key".
- Tornado debuff is not applied when the character is morphed.
April 11th, 2013:
- Fixed a bug that existed since v104 where monster attacks didn't debuff players.
- Abnormal Status Resistance actually works now (from passive skills, buffs, Willpower, Demon Slayer character card).
- Internal preparations for Von Bon (Root Abyss).
April 9th, 2013:
- Fixed a bug where pet equips for the 2nd/3rd pet were not displayed.
- Fixed damage calculation for Combo Attack and Enrage.
- Buddy requests are not shown when changing channels and only one is displayed at a time.
- Fixed a bug that made pets expire.
- Fixed Blue Aura cancel code (it stacked with itself).
- Removed Easter event.
April 2nd, 2013:
- Added limitations to easter event (you may only possess 3 eggs of the same kind at the same time, pets cannot loot them, and they are untradeable).
- Players can no longer warp to Root Abyss using a teleport rock.
March 31st, 2013:
- Fixed a bug that made monsters not use skills in some cases.
March 30th, 2013:
- Added more log messages to the debug command.
- Implemented Evan's Maple Alliance storyline.
March 29th, 2013:
- Added @ctrldebug on/off command to find out how Empress gets bugged. Please use it when she doesn't use any skills anymore and post a screenshot of the log on the forums. Note: This command will not fix your boss, it's only for finding the cause of the issues.
- Enrage can't be dispelled by monsters.
- Minor bugfixes.
March 26th, 2013:
- Battle Rage can't be dispelled by monsters.
- Fixed a bug where FoJ instances could be destroyed.
- Magic Crash will no longer prevent Empress from force healing.
March 25th, 2013:
- Removed lottery.
- Replaced Mr. Moneybags in Henesys with a new bank system.
- Added Russian Roulette event. (every 6 hours, talk to Jean in Lith Harbor for information)
March 24th, 2013:
- Fixed Cygnus some more.
- Fixed a regression that made cubes untradable.
- Cash items given out by FoJ are tradable now.
- Implemented GMS-like cooldown for using Magic Crash on the same monster.
March 23rd, 2013:
- Empress Cygnus is now accessible.
- Animation delay is considered for Damage Reflect to give players a chance to stop attacking.
- Fixed Merchant bot check.
- Fixed Jaguar Rawr.
- Minor bug fixes.
March 20th, 2013:
- Fixed Cannoneer creation.
- Support for Kanna/Hayato weapons (they get the correct potential now).
- Fixed damage calc for Assassinate and Wild Hunter melee skills.
- Implemented Pirate 4th job mount quests.
- Improved monster status system a lot.
March 18th, 2013:
- Empress Cygnus prequests, expedition formation map is only accessible on test-server for now.
- Fixed a bug where one-of-a-kind items were deleted when closing a Hired Merchant.
- Fixed Hero's Will (Corsair).
March 15th, 2013:
March 12th, 2013:
- Fixed a long-standing bug in the Dual Blade damage calculation.
- Fixed Kaiser CC crash (introduced by update 3 days ago).
- Restored missing Phantom link skills.
March 10th, 2013:
- Fixed a bug that made some people unable to access the Cash Shop.
- Link skills should not be deleted from the character they are from. Incorrectly deleted skills have been restored.
- Fixed Note system.
- Implemented Wind Piercing HP absorption and Stun Mastery stun chance.
March 9th, 2013:
- Morning Star/Advanced Tempest Blades will no longer autoban in combination with Combat Orders.
- Implemented hourly willpower gain.
- There won't be a login popup anymore when alliance members change the channel.
- Implemented Cosmos Dust Solidifier.
- Link skills are removed when deleting the character they are from.
- Fixed a bug where Knight's Watch crashed the whole map when the Mihile it was from has been deleted (players abused this to crash FM1).
- The client will no longer crash when creating a Mercedes character.
March 7th, 2013:
- Fixed a regression introduced by the last update (Potential values for Lv. 35/75 equips were not applied properly).
March 6th, 2013:
- Fixed damage calculation for Storm Magic/Burning Magic.
- Potential stats given by equipment sets are now considered.
March 3rd, 2013:
- Implemented Character Cards (effects that increase durations don't work yet).
- Fixed a bug that prevented full SP resets from completing in some cases.
- Fixed Love Me Heart HP increase.
- Fixed Spikes Royale DEF effect.
- Fixed a bug where Phase Dash didn't deal damage in some cases.
- Removed Pink Bean channel check. People were able to bypass it, anyway.
- Minor bug fixes and performance updates.
February 22nd, 2013:
February 19th, 2013:
- Implemented Affinity Heart IV.
February 15th, 2013:
- Implemented Angelic Buster.
- Carte Noire does not trigger off its own critical hits.
February 10th, 2013:
- Removed limit from Fatigue Potions.
- Website properly displays 00 instead of 12 hours when voting.
February 7th, 2013:
- Attempted to fix Phantom card delay.
- Attempted to fix Kaiser damage issues.
- Added missing drops to Future Henesys/Stronghold. Implemented "Isolation" quest.
- Mystery Special Mastery Book now works for Kaiser.
- Removed Boss Damage from Emblems. New emblems will no longer get weapon potentials.
February 3rd, 2013:
- Implemented Kaiser Battlezone quests.
- Implemented Carte Blanche/Carte Noire.
- Implemented "Rushing to Rien".
- Added a few drops in the Henesys area.
- Fixed Dragon Wisdom.
- Damage calculation now considers Emblem slot.
- Fixed a few FoJ rewards.
- Implemented Spiegelmann's Hot-Air Balloon mount.
February 2nd, 2013:
- Many Kaiser storyline quests.
- Luminous will be able to go to Lania's house when doing the Lv. 200 quest.
- Luminous and Kaiser Lv. 200 medals can be reissued.
- Fixed Coliseum Investigation quest.
- Fixed Wing Beat in Transfiguration.
- Dragon Emblems get weapon-grade potentials.
- Recovery Mist recovers HP, too.
- Kaiser gauge resets properly when dying.
- Added Nova Temperance skill.
January 31st, 2013:
- Dragon Rider PQ (thanks Wired!).
- Fixed Magic Crash/Dispel.
- Fixed Bishop damage.
January 29th, 2013:
- Fixed Kaiser skills (Tempest Blades, Transfiguration passive effects, ...).
- As requested by the community, Legendary decent skills are now in the Unique potential pool.
January 27th, 2013:
- Pantheon shops.
- Implemented Grand Armor.
- Kaiser will gain 4 coins from Gale Gourd.
- Kaiser is allowed for ZPQ.
- Wing Beat will no longer drain MP.
- Added Slow effect to Gigas Wave.
- Implemented Kaiser Mastery Book quest.
- Tempest Blades is not a party buff.
- Dragon Essence can be unequipped.
January 26th, 2013:
- Implemented Kaiser.
- Fixed buying packages/rings in Cash Shop.
- Fixed Resurrection.
January 25th, 2013:
- Fixed Error 38 when feeding pets and when a Kaiser is in the map.
- Fixed random disconnects sometimes experienced when quickly attacking many mobs.
January 20th, 2013:
- Golden Temple (thanks Wired!).
January 19th, 2013:
- Fixed Arcane Pitch damage calculation.
- Added Profession portals in towns from other MapleStory locales.
- Fixed HP/MP reset for old jobs (up to Evan); TODO: new jobs.
- Internal updates to prepare Golden Temple and Kaiser.
January 15th, 2013:
- Restructured stat-calculation code (less error-prone, easier to maintain, fixes a bug where Pirate Blessing didn't give the proper amount of HP/MP).
- Fixed a bug in damage calculation that often made Luminous not deal damage on bosses.
- Fixed Brawler's Perseverance.
- Guild unknown job & level system.
January 14th, 2013:
- Implemented Monster Park (thanks Wired!).
- Fixed Tempest set HP%/MP%.
January 13th, 2013:
- Implemented the remaining Augury quests.
January 12th, 2013:
- Fixed Body Points.
- Shield Scrolls obtained from Gachapon will be tradeable.
- Happyville quest can be started again.
- Preparations for Monster Park.
January 11th, 2013:
- Version 126.
- Implemented Premium Scrolls (Tempest Shop).
- Removed christmas drops.
- Hopefully fixed Luminous damage bug.
January 8th, 2013:
- Implemented First & Second Augury quests.
January 7th, 2013:
- Rooney will spawn in towns in December and January.
- Fixed The Morningstar.
- Implemented Shadow Shell.
- Implemented Arcane Pitch.
- Darkness Mastery affects Equilibrium duration.
January 6th, 2013:
- Rurumo will now spawn at Zenumist Research Institue : Lab - Unit 103.
- Lottery will not use scrolling ticker anymore, time reduced to 10 minutes.
- Updated damage calculation.
January 5th, 2013:
- Implemented Full AP/SP Reset cash items.
- Tempest Auto-SP-Reset should no longer disconnect.
- Luminous Orbs are available from Ellinia Weapon Store.
January 4th, 2013:
- Updated Cash Shop to v125.
- Fixed a bug where many Cash Shop items were not displayed.
- Fixed Leech Aura.
- Implemented "The Forbidden Book of Alchemy" Demon Slayer quest.
- Implemented "Secret Ritual" Luminous quest.
January 2nd, 2013:
- Implemented Dusk Guard.
- Fixed Ender damage.
- HWID check for Gale Gourd.
- Fixed quest packet.
December 25th, 2012:
December 10th, 2012:
- Implemented Ahoy Mateys.
- Many back-end changes to support upcoming new jobs.
- Fixed Phantom Lumiere issue.
- Follow the Lead skill is now available for Mihile.
December 8th, 2012:
- Implemented DoT stacking for the same skill (used by Advanced Dark Aura).
- Fixed boss disconnects (caused by wrong Zombify stat).
- Fixed Spark (thanks go to Zyryn!).
December 7th, 2012:
- Fixed Advanced Dark Aura.
- Workaround for Satellite.
- Feline Berserk won't be dispelled.
- Added quest drop for "A Favor for Marguerite".
December 3rd, 2012:
- Fixed Blue Aura statups.
- Body Boost will always last 60 seconds, invincibility will properly last 5-10 seconds.
- Implemented Battle Rage.
- Implemented Cygnus Knight quest-line until Lv. 25.
- Fixed Elemental Decrease.
December 1st, 2012:
- Implemented Call of the Wild.
- Readded All Star Hair Coupon to Cash Shop.
November 30th, 2012:
- Fixed more broken buffs (mostly Phantom's).
- Fixed portal for "Francis Spills the Beans" quest.
November 28th, 2012:
November 17th, 2012:
- Battle Mage Auras are removed when party members move out of the BaM's area (and don't even dare ask for changes to FoJ etc.)
- Storage can be expanded to up to 96 slots.
November 5th, 2012:
- Workaround for magician disconnects in LHC/SH (no more HP bar).
- Minor performance updates.
- Fixed Blaze Wizard damage.
November 3rd, 2012:
- Field of Judgement is announced on all channels.
October 28th, 2012:
- Fixed Hero damage on darkness-debuffed monsters.
October 25th, 2012:
- Field of Judgement has been implemented. It will take place in channels 3 and 8 every 4 hours.
- Fixed a bug that made temp-bans over 24 days ineffective.
October 11th, 2012:
- Fixed Phantom not being able to steal from 1st-3rd job
- Fixed Error 5 when attacking with certain stolen skills
October 9th, 2012:
- Fixed error 38 when clicking married characters.
- Fixed Cannoneer intro.
- Fixed Spirit Link.
- Fixed Star Dust.
- Added Von Leon cannon to shop.
- Mihiles grant Empress' Blessing.
October 6th, 2012:
- Fixed cutscenes.
- Fixed Rock 'n' Shock triangle.
- Fixed party exp display.
- SP Reset Scrolls will no longer reset Phantom's beginner skills.
- Implemented Power Reflection for Dawn Warriors.
(+) Old entries
September 24th, 2012:
September 22nd, 2012:
- Implemented item leveling.
- Fixed Elven's Grace when it was not linked.
- Possibly fixed the bug that made multi-part bosses not die.
September 21st, 2012:
- Implemented Ghosthunter Bob's option to remove Timer's Egg from your inventory.
- Implemented new Orbis Magic Spot.
September 19th, 2012:
- Four Point Assault applies the correct version of Darkness so that Righteous Indignation works.
- Pet Loot requests as well as ADA will be ignored if your character hasn't moved for more than 2 minutes.
- Workaround for Mist Eruption damage for certain players.
- Hopefully fixed random Horntail warp-out (Test please!)
- Workaround for Jett's medal quests.
September 18th, 2012:
- Implemented Dual Blade's ToT quest (Where You Came From).
- Link skills will no longer expire after 24 hours.
September 16th, 2012:
- Added missing Dual Blade Job Advancement reward quests (Masks).
- Fixed Thunder Breaker's Buccaneer Blast.
- Fixed skills that are triggered by dodges (Evasion Boost, Shadow Meld).
- Dark Sight will no longer cancel Self Haste's speed.
- Implemented Phantom's Rolls and Royce mounts.
- Implemented "Time for a change" and "Turn Me Back" Demon Slayer quests.
September 14th, 2012:
- Implemented Mercedes Lv. 200 quest (The Unfinished Battle).
September 13th, 2012:
- Fixed Thunder Breaker damage.
- Fixed Clean Slate scrolls.
- Fixed Mihile Ultimate Explorer creation.
- Jetts can talk to Kyrin using the "An exciting talk with Kyrin" option to complete the Memory Keeper quest (Nexon did not create a quest for them).
- Replaced Ignore Enemy DEF with All Stats % on armor.
- Implemented Empress' Prayer and Empress' Shout for Mihile.
September 12th, 2012:
- Added Racaroni Heart to Racaroni drops.
September 10th, 2012:
- Mihile's 4th job shield will now get 3L potential, existing shields have been fixed.
- Implemented Event Teleport Rock.
- 300 Monster Mop-up quest can be completed, the event box isn't implemented yet, though.
September 9th, 2012:
- Implemented Mihile's 4th job advancement.
- Dyle will now spawn in Unseen Danger AND Deep Mire (every 30 minutes).
- Added Scroll for Cane for ATT to Super Scroll.
- Fixed Mihile hair color, Maple Admin can change it for existing chars.
- Disabled Pink Zakum
September 7th, 2012:
- Implemented Mihile 1st - 3rd job advancement.
- Fixed Corsair's Brain Scrambler.
September 4th, 2012:
- Updated to v117.
- Fixed Phantom Memory Keeper quest.
- Fixed Phantom link skill.
- Fixed Phantom not getting equipment rewards from certain quests.
September 3rd, 2012:
- Fixed Error 38 caused by Core Aura.
- Implemented Star Dust.
September 2nd, 2012:
- Fixed Shadow Stars.
- Fixed Cross Cut Blast for real.
- Cash Face Coupons will display a message when the face isn't available in the desired color, the Royal Face NPC will set it to Sapphire if White is not available.
September 1st, 2012:
- Fixed regressions caused by previous update (Ancient Warding, Pirate damage, Monster focus skills...).
- Fixed Dual Blade damage calculation.
- Face and Hair NPCs will no longer bug your character when they try to set an invalid id.
August 20th, 2012:
- Implemented Jett's Counterattack, fixed Pirate's Revenge.
- Implemented Cross Cut Blast.
- Fixed Buccaneer Blast (Thunder Breaker).
- Added stance effect to Dash.
- Fixed Core Aura.
- Fixed Empress' Prayer.
- Fixed issues with relogging.
July 8th, 2012:
- Fixed Err 38 caused by invitations, parties and expeditions.
- Fixed summon damage.
- Fixed Meso Explosion.
- Implemented Infinity Blast.
- Implemented Admiral's Wings.
- Fixed Thunder Breaker a bit, but it's still quite broken due to the revamp.
- Implemented Dual Blade SP Reset Scroll quest.
- Fixed up 4th job skills for existing Dual Blades.
June 29th - July 7th, 2012:
- Implemented Jett 4th job.
- Implemented Turret Deployment.
- Fixed All Aboard.
- Fixed Rapid Blast.
- Fixed Rien portal.
- Fixed an issue that could cause serious server-slowdowns.
- Fixed Monsterbook issues.
June 26th, 2012:
- Updated to v112.
- Implemented Jett 1st, 2nd and 3rd job.
- Implemented Thief revamp.
- Implemented Pirate revamp (a few buffs are still missing, we have to get them from GMS).
June 17th, 2012:
- Implemented new Gachapons.
June 16th, 2012:
- Fixed Soul Stone for party members.
- Players who have completed ZPQ will be able to enter even if they start the quest again.
June 15th, 2012:
- Joyous 7th scrolls for (M)ATT actually add stats now.
June 1st - June 10th, 2012:
- Workaround for no-delay Corsair attacks on event mounts (no damage will be dealt).
- Handbell <Do> got removed when logging off, this has been fixed. Please restart the quest if you're missing that item.
- Fixed success rate for Joyous 7th 20% scrolls. Beware, though, Nexon is evil: The success rate will decrease by 2% for every upgrade that's already on the equip. They didn't mention that anywhere.
May 25th, 2012:
- Implemented Rising Star Event.
- Implemented Old Maple Event.
- Basic functionality for item pots. They might be added in the future.
- Fixed a bug that could cause items to fall beyond the map border.
- Legendary Spirit won't get stuck anymore when there are 0 slots on the equip.
May 23rd, 2012:
- Fixed Snipe.
- Fixed damage calculation for some Cygnus Knight classes.
- Internal changes to reenable rankings soon have been made.
May 19th, 2012:
- Added support for Perception (Insight Lv. 30+).
- Fixed character name in Cash Trade invitations.
- Workaround for disappearing Cerebes (Cave of Trial II).
May 16th, 2012:
- Implemented several ToT Demon Slayer quests.
- Fixed Storm Magic & Burning Magic.
- Fixed Wonderful Pet Owner medal quest.
- Added DoT to Meteor Shower.
- Implemented Holy Magic Shell.
- Implemented potential HP/MP recovery.
May 14th, 2012:
- Fixed a bug where kill-count went over 999.
- Infiltrate is canceled when using a mount.
- Implemented "Gathering the Lacking Ingredients" quest.
- Quest items are handled the same as in globalMS now.
- Fixed taking out items from merchants.
May 5th, 2012:
- Updated servers to v110.
- Added Dual Bowguns to Von Leon shop.
- Miki will now recharge Flame Throwing Stars.
- 1015 guilds with no members and 180 guilds with no leader have been deleted by the database server.
May 3rd, 2012:
- Fixed Vicious Hammer.
- Acceleration/Amplifying/Healing Robot no longer cancel Satellite.
- Fixed Amplifier Robot effect duration.
- Full SP Reset now considers SP gained from a Battle Mage quest. Characters that were affected by this issue have gotten their SP back, too.
- Megaphone messages that contain too many special characters are blocked.
April 28th, 2012:
- Randomized boss spawn time.
April 27th, 2012:
- Fixed Murt's Letter quest for new players.
- Fixed Rocket Booster landing twice.
- Fixed Robot Mastery.
- Existing Portal GX9s are spawned for other players
April 24th, 2012:
- Fixed Final Attack for Cygnus Knights.
April 23rd, 2012:
- Fixed Rock'n'Shock.
- Added missing 4th job skills (Energize, Adv. Final Attack) to some characters.
April 22nd, 2012:
- New LHC quests have been implemented, all maps are once again fully accessible.
- Added a missing Evan quest on Slumbering Dragon Island.
April 20th, 2012:
- First and second LHC portal.
- Trading cash items is now possible. (Only cash items obtained after April 22nd, 2012 can be traded)
April 18th, 2012:
- Finished implementing main Evan storyline.
- Acorn reactors in Edelstein will respawn properly.
- Fixed Messenger.
- Tried to fix Change FM Room (stores/players would appear in other maps etc.)/Owl of Minerva (black screen), feedback needed!
- Implemented Cash Trade. (trading items not enabled yet)
April 14th, 2012:
- Implemented After Shedding 2, Secret Organizations Second/Third Mission quests.
- Fixed Alliance Support quest once again.
April 10th, 2012:
- Fixed Infinity.
- Changed game charset. (äöü etc. will be possible after April 14th's client update)
- Added Dark Impale instant K.O. chance.
- Added Revenge of the Beholden instant K.O. chance.
- Fixed Charged Blow monster stati giving.
- Added Super Scroll to replace GM Scrolls. (This scroll can scroll equipments at 100% success rate).
April 9th, 2012:
- Implemented Music Box in Elluel (-> Fixes Moonie's Depression quest).
April 4th, 2012:
- Fixed Mist Eruption.
- Fixed a bug where Adin wouldn't appear when doing an Ariant quest.
- Fixed a bug where the box that contains Sky Jewel was already broken.
- Springy Worms are dropped for the correct quest (Operation Strategy 3: A Cute Baby Bird).
- Medals can now be reissued.
- Friendship/Wedding rings will no longer crash maps.
- In some cases the system accidentally gave out legendary stats (Boss Damage 30%/35%) - this will no longer happen and the affected equips have been fixed accordingly.
- Sentinel's Essence quest drop has been added.
April 1st, 2012:
- Hopefully fixed random rollbacks caused by database timeouts.
March 9th, 2012:
- Implemented Von Leon.
- Implemented Alliance quests for Resistance.
- Implemented Snow White coupon for Wild Hunters.
February 24th, 2012:
- Implemented Mercedes Lv. 53/63 quests.
- Implemented Alliance Rising adventurer quests.
- Implemented Demon Slayer Von Leon storyline.
- Implemented potential nullify mobskill.
- Lowered lottery fee to 2.5 mil.
- Jumping no longer resets the collect counter (veins & herbs).
February 23rd, 2012:
- IP and HWID bans show the ban reason and the GM now.
- Demon Slayer will no longer get bonus Demon Fury from special equip sets.
- Implemented Pet Auto Buff Gem.
February 20th, 2012:
- Implemented Mercedes Lv. 43 quests.
February 19th, 2012:
- EXP, VIP and Royal hair are now updated to GMS lists. Do not post missing hairs in the bug thread, instead PM them to Umbra with proof! (Umbra&Neko)
February 17th, 2012:
- Everything in Chryse is working now. The level limit of the quests has been removed.
- Mastery Books are stackable now.
- Added boss limit for bodyguard (globalMS like).
- Fixed Enrage orb consume.
February 14th, 2012:
- The first quests in Chryse have been implemented. You need to be below Lv. 71 to start them.
February 8th, 2012:
- Fixed Warrior's hp.
- Reenabled Inkwell NPC spawn.
- Added Valentine's Day event quests.
- Added cake mob spawn for event quest.
February 7th, 2012:
- Cassandra will now exchange Maple Leaves for Legend Maple Coins, which you can use to buy items from Lucia.
- Fixed Unicorn Spike.
- Added Barrel Roul.
- Added Double Down.
- Added Mercedes mount. (@mount)
February 5th, 2012:
- Added new Mini Dungeons.
- Added "Monsters and the Golden Maple Leaves" quest.
February 4th, 2012:
- Fixed Nine Spirit Dragon Egg.
- Demon Slayers count to warriors for CWKPQ now.
- Evan mana recovery mist no longer heals Demon Slayer's fury.
- Temple of Time quests can be finished on Cannoneer, Mercedes and Demon Slayers now.
- Changed the way Merchants are saving to reduce lag spikes.
February 3rd, 2012:
- Fixed Evan full sp reset. Another sp reset scroll has been given out to Evans.
- Merchants close after 24h now if not refreshed.
- Lottery sets up ticker notice at the top.
January 28th, 2012:
- v1.06 Update.
- Fixed revives being invisible.
- Stronghold droprates have been fixed.
January 27th, 2012:
- Fixed respawn issues in maps with area bosses (please note that the issue with Cerebes maps is a different one that is not fixed yet).
- Fixed Echo of Hero for Mercedes & Demon Slayer.
January 25th, 2012:
- Fixed character deletion issues.
- Hopefully fixed a bug where characters spawned under the map when using Mystic Door.
- Fixed Rock-Paper-Scissors for days 2 & 3.
- Masterybooks that have already passed will not disappear when using them again.
January 24th, 2012:
- Implemented various new event quests ("Rock-Paper-Scissors", "Can you Resist?", "Elite Mercedes Blessing", "The Legendary Hero", "Find the Legendary Black Dragon Wings!"). Black Dragon Wings are dropped by all monsters, the black Manons do not spawn -- this is intended.
January 22nd, 2012:
- Internal restructuring to reduce lag a bit.
January 20th, 2012:
- Fixed completing Silent Crusade set.
- Fixed Evan's Slow skill.
- Fixed Shadow Meso.
- Fixed Water Shield.
January 18th, 2012:
- Fixed Boundless Rage.
- Fixed Leech Aura.
- Fixed Dark Metamorphosis hp gain.
- Fixed Binding Darkness.
- Enabled Zakum for Demon Slayers.
January 17th, 2012:
- Fixed Raven Storm.
- Fixed Maple Warrior for Demon Slayer.
January 15th, 2012:
- Added Demon Slayers.
- LHC mobs show a hp bar now.
January 14th, 2012:
- Fixed a bug where other players saw transformed Pirates as a mushroom.
- Implemented "Mushking in Danger" for Mercedes.
- Fixed Advanced Knight B movement.
January 11th, 2012:
- Added drops for several low-level quests.
- Implemented Mercedes Lv. 2x quests.
January 10th, 2012:
- Repeatable event quests can be technically done every 12 hours now (it is still possible that the client displays them before the timer on the server has ran out, so please don't complain if you aren't able to accept them).
- Trading one-of-a-kind items has been fixed; there'll be an error message if you already have the item.
January 9th, 2012:
- Implemented first batch of Dark Ereve quests.
January 8th, 2012:
- Fixed Evan Lv. 200 quest.
January 6th, 2012:
- Warm Thermometer quest should be repeatable now.
- Cannoneers who didn't get Legendary Spirit can redo the quest.
- Fixed Soaring skill for Mercedes.
January 3rd, 2012:
- Fixed Legend scrolls.
- Ignis Roar stacks with Angelic Blessing (and other skills that state they stack).
- Fixed storage extension.
- Added message to Fredrick if items weren't given out due to full inventories/one-of-a-kind (noobs kept saying it's a bug).
December 31st, 2011:
- Fixed buddy-list online/offline issues.
- New event drops (Command Emblems, Cakes, Degrees).
- Implemented a bunch of event quests.
- Removed Rudolph spawn.
- Fixed Sleepywood portal.
- Fixed offline fatigue reset.
- Crusader Codex potential status (rare/epic/unique) is set correctly according to the set-stats.
- Fixed Mirror Image/Flying Assaulter masterlevel.
- Added a workaround for a map bug in LHC Entrance (player spawned under the bridge).
- Fixed Final Attack for Wind Archers.
- Implemented Evan quests: "After Shedding 1" and "Uncomfortable Saddle".
- Implemented Miraculous Chaos Scrolls (obtained from event quest).
December 30th, 2011:
- Started implementing Great Fortitude
December 29th, 2011:
- Hopefully fixed Horntail/Pink Bean not dying sometimes.
- Added A'rcane Aim for Bishop.
December 27th, 2011:
- Fixed a bug where characters would become bugged after leaving the Cash Shop.
- Leaving the Cash Shop should no longer disconnect you occasionally.
- Fixed event Chaos Scrolls.
- Implemented Full AP Reset.
- Fixed SP Reset for Mercedes.
- Disabled Rudolph spawn in special maps.
- Implemented Master's Coupon.
- Drops have been completely removed from Abandoned Subway PQ due to people who felt the need to bot there.
- An experience exploit issue with Abandoned Subway has been fixed.
- Fixed Pink Bean portal.
December 26th, 2011:
- Fixed event Advanced Potential Scrolls.
- Hopefully fixed storage/cash inventory bugs. Be careful nevertheless, we are still testing the new system.
- Fixed decent skills for new jobs.
December 25th, 2011:
- Fixed mining/harvesting crashing 3rd person.
- Changed the save/load system. (performance update)
December 24th, 2011:
- Mercedes count to archer for cwkpq now.
- Mercedes can zakum now.
- Fixed never ending buffs.
- Added lottery system. Talk to Mr. Moneybags in henesys for information. (not starting automatically yet, want to test it first)
December 23rd, 2011:
- Fixed Evan skills
- Fixed Mech Prototype
- Fixed Battle Mage attacks & Piercing Arrow
- Added new jobs to Demon portals
- Magic Arrows will get weapon potentials now
- Fixed Busted Dagger drop
December 11th, 2011:
- Version update to v1.04
- Implemented Mercedes job.
- All Silent Crusade quests are working.
- Implemented ****** Aim.
- Legend Awards event is partially working (collecting items for Gaga, Teleport Rock)
- Implemented Equipment Gift event (Lv. 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 70)
- Fatigue reset message will only be shown when the player has more than 0 fatigue.
- Implemented Cash morph scrolls.
- Implemented Android name change.
December 8th, 2011:
- Implemented Ludus Lake & Minar Forest Explorer titles.
December 2nd, 2011:
- Fixed scrolling android hearts.
- Fixed cash shop sp reset when combat orders is active.
- Fixed owl of minerva not displaying all items when having a merchant open yourself.
- The toad boss(Castellan) is now available.
- Fixed beginner SP distribution for Cygnus Knights & Arans when they've already advanced.
- Added auto-fixes for inventory mess-ups.
- Disabled Aran tutorial summon for 3rd person.
November 27th - 30th, 2011:
- Implemented Silent Crusade in Nihal Desert
- Implemented "What De Lang wants"
November 27th, 2011:
- Implemented Silent Crusade in Ludus Lake
November 25th, 2011:
- Spinel is no longer teleporting you to Henesys when pressing ESC after talking to her.
- Fixed skipping maps when pressing up key multiple times at portals.
- Fixed merchants getting stuck when disconnecting while putting one up.
- Fixed spawn animation.
- Fixed disconnecting when changing android equipments.
- Fixed Blessing of the Onyx.
- Fixed Advanced Blessing.
- Added complete fatigue reset at 12 am and hourly fatigue reset for offline players too.
November 22nd, 2011:
- Extractor will now remove the correct equipment from your inventory.
- Implemented Slumbering Dragon Island for Evan Lv. 6x quests.
- Frostprey can inflict freeze.
- Thunderspear can inflict stun.
- Fixed Blue Aura damage (server dealt more than the client displayed)
November 20th, 2011:
- Added @time command to show the current server time.
- Re-enabled Pink Bean.
- Fixed Ariant Regular Hair NPC.
November 18th, 2011:
- Fixed guild creation.
- Added Jaira spawn at 12:xx am and 12:xx pm and disappearing after 30 min. (GlobalMS: 12:xx pm only and disappearing after 15 min.)
- Disabled ap resetting when below level 11.
- Added Pink Bean. Only available in ch 1. (Note: You are losing your Marble of Chaos upon entering Broken Corridor)
- Fixed Paralyze.
November 11th, 2011:
- Hoblin King PQ is available again.
November 8th, 2011:
- Fixed Shammos's Hoblin King PQ related quests.
- Implemented "The Terrible Queen".
November 6th, 2011:
- Fixed guild creation
- Added Silent Crusade storyline (Starling & Crow) to King Skeleton & Pixie Mom
- Fixed jump and speed values of Monkey Magic.
November 3rd, 2011:
- Fixed monster status disappearing when controller leaves map.
- Fixed monster status not loading upon entering the map.
- Added Monster Book medals.
- Added zombify debuff.
- Removed chimney nerf.
- Halloween Dark Token exchange event ended. Amended to end on the 7th of November
October 31st, 2011:
- Fixed proposing when to be fiancée's inventory is full.
- Added stun to Dragon Roar.
- Damage over time stacks now.
October 28th, 2011:
- Implemented "In Search of Lost Memories" for Evan.
- Fixed Angelic Blessing + Spirit Link combination crash.
- Item Megaphones work with equipped items now.
- Implemented "Alcaster's Crystal"
- Security Camera spawns now.
October 27th, 2011:
- Fixed Horntail.
- Added accuracy, avoid. and speed up mob skills.
- Added damage reflect.
- Fixed snipe.
- Hopefully fixed Siege Mode/Missile Tank dispel bug.
- Hopefully fixed cloned characters in merchants.
- Added freeze to Ice Demon.
- Fixed Advanced Yellow Aura.
October 24th, 2011:
- Finished implementing Kerning Square. The top floor is now accessible and check out Maestro Rho's quests - a cool reward awaits you!
October 23rd, 2011:
- Hopefully fixed Pet Name Tags
- Fixed Time Leap (it messed up cooldown times)
- Fixed Divine Shield WATT value
- Fixed sorting cash inventory
- Fixed taking one-of-a-kind items out of storage when already having one
October 22nd, 2011:
- Fixed Zakum PQ for Cygnus Knights and Evan.
- Fixed NPCs that open the Profession UI
- Implemented "Scadur's Request"
- Implemented "To El Nath"
- Bell should not sell you the wrong subway ticket anymore.
October 21st, 2011:
- Piercing Arrow & Combat orders won't crash anymore (the 7th hit will miss though)
- Mesos is distributed among party members when picked up by a pet
- Moose will not randomly warp players to Omega Sector anymore
1) When someone hits a mob, he/she is set as the "owner" of the mob for 1 minute. If he/she doesn't hit that mob again within 1 minute, the mob will be free for all again. Now there are some exceptions.
- Fixed Bots 'n Tots
- Fixed Accessory scrolls
- Tried to fix Cole's Mine bug
- Might have fixed stuck issue
- Fixed Panic
- Fixed Spirit Link 3rd person crash
- Fixed Cannon Shooters shield glitch
- Disabled player interactions during weddings (e.g.: trade)
- Added anti ks system¹
1. Party members of the owner can hit the mob.
2. Expedition members of the owner can hit the mob.
3. If the owner is not in the same map as the mob, it's free for all.
4. If the mob is a boss and not a LHC mob (because LHC mobs are bosses), it's free for all (meaning not included in the anti-ks system - it does not mean you are free to KS).
5. If the owner is offline or in a different channel, it's free for all.
KSING IS NOT WHEN SOMEONE IS KILLING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP. (http://forum.extalia.net/threads/875...ng-quot-moment.) October 20th, 2011:
October 18th, 2011:
- Fixed Combo Recharge
- Monster Magnet stuns pulled monsters
- Spikes/Cold Protection scrolls won't use up slots anymore
- Fixed Buff Mastery
- Eagle Eye gives watk now
- Fixed Wild Hunter's Silver Hawk
- Fixed Mystic Door
- Fixed Pet Item Ignore
- Fixed Ultimate Inferno
October 17th, 2011:
- Testing server stability with 2 more channels
- Testing different server ports to improve Israel-connectivity (Failed, wait for next restart)
- Fixes for v101 Neo City questline adjustments
- Fixed cash guild-emoticons
- Fixed Jaguaroshi buff
- Fixed Pirate 4th Job advancement (got broken while adding Cannon Shooter)
October 16th, 2011:
- Overall monster respawn-rate increased
October 15th, 2011:
- Guild Master transfer won't bug the guild anymore
- Expedition fixes
- Many internal bug-fixes
October 10th, 2011:
- Version update to v101 (Ascension).
- Implemented Cannon Shooter job.
- NPCs should no longer disappear when the server has been running for a longer time.
- Crusader Codex bugs are fixed (viewing card/set details by clicking on them).
- Fixed Siege Mode/Missile Tank MP usage
- Fixed AP Reset issue where you couldn't reset stats that had 999 AP.
- Rare rollbacks when changing channels/relogging are hopefully fixed
- Fixed client crash when equipped items expire
- Fixed Decent Mystic Door map crash
- Implemented "Jenn's Brother" LHC quest
- Weddings have been rewritten due to Ascension changes.
- Fixed duplicated pet issue
September 26th, 2011:
- Removed Super Megaphone and Item Megaphone from Miu Miu due to the spam.
September 24th, 2011:
- Hoblin King PQ in El Nath is now working!
September 23rd, 2011:
- Blizzard deals damage over time now
- Activated Evan event quests (Maple Administrator)
September 21st, 2011:
- Ryden will warp you to the Secret Garden even when you are not a Dual Blade. (so you can use the FM portal)
- Body attacks are displayed to other players correctly.
- Added passive MP Recovery skills.
- Added Amplifying Bot AF-11. (not sure if it works)
- Enabled Evan character creation.
September 18th, 2011:
- Implemented Master Monster Portals. Most bosses will still be spawning at their old place, too.
September 17th, 2011:
- Added ultimate explorer level 70 brilliant reward.
- Added androids. (todo: hair and face change)
- Fixed not being able to craft some items.
September 14th, 2011:
- Added "crafted by" flag for profession maker.
- Added extractor summons.
- Fixed profession tutorial for 2nd profession.
- Fixed expiration date display. It always showed June 1st 2012.
- Added Cygnus skill quests and removed @skill command.
September 13th, 2011:
- Added PIC due to the recent account hacking. (Make sure to use a secure PIC, nothing like 000000)
September 11th, 2011:
- Hopefully fixed pet auto hp reviving.
- Fixed first person female morphs.
- Added Ignore Damage/Ignore ATT to potential pool.
- Fixed recharging for the new stars.
- Fixed required skill level for skill books.
- Fixed the collecting emblem not disappearing bug.
- Added anti-botting counter for harvesting/mining.
- Fixed Giant Potions.
September 9th, 2011:
- Bonus of most traits is now applied
- Added trait gain from quests
- Added Soaring (Mount).
- Exp loss is now depending on ambition level.
- Character info box now shows the professions of the character.
September 8th, 2011:
- Buff Mastery now actually increases the buff length of skills (instead of decreasing potion buff length)
- Thorns attack value and stance proc rate were swapped. Fixed.
- Shark Wave works with Energy Charge now
- Fixed a bug where skill books became untradeable when canceling a trade
- The server recognizes Willpower/Empathy HP/MP changes now
September 7th, 2011:
- Implemented Angelic Blessing.
- Fixed Wheel of Destiny.
- Fixed Dragon Stone usage. (1 per horntail necklace, 2 per chaos horntail necklace)
- Fixed Hero Potions.
- Fixed Thorns.
September 5th, 2011:
- When stacking charges and Ice/Fire/Divine runs out before Lightning Charge, the Lightning attribute will be restored.
- Satellite will no longer disappear when changing maps.
September 4th, 2011:
- Fixed blue-blob-whatever-hurricane effect
- Implemented Shade, Riche, Snow Witch, Scholar Ghost
September 3rd, 2011:
- Increased spawn-rate for LHC maps that were barely used
- Fixed Mechanic summons (some transformed you into an orange mushroom o.o)
- Item Sort & Item Merge will no longer eat items
- Implemented item extracting
- Fixed Alchemist potions (except giant)
- Monster cards won't drop anymore if you already have them
September 2nd, 2011:
- Fixed fatigue not resetting when you had 100
- Battleship no longer has HP
- Fixed Storm Break
- Removed annoying Crusader Codex message
- Fixed Advanced Yellow Aura
- Auras can't be switched when Body Boost is buffed (so that you can't have a 60 sec Blue Aura)
- Fixed Wind Walk
- Fixed damage of all poison skills
- Fixed summons cancelling Combo and vice versa
August 29th, 2011:
- Everyone gets a free full sp reset scroll upon login.
- Fatigue hour decrease has been added.
- Fatigue decrease potions have been fixed.
- Dual Blade skills should be fixed upon using SP Reset scrolls. Unfortunately, the masterlevel of Level 120 skills could not be restored to what it was before the patch.
- Fixed entering Saffron's Herb Patch map.
- Fixed Rolling Spin.
- Fixed VIP hair change.
- Hopefully fixed the crashing issue at Cole's Mine.
- Fixed entering bosses.
- Pets loot monstercards properly now.
August 20th, 2011:
- Fixed a bug where MP % equipment properties were not copied from the database properly
- Dual Blade job advancement monsters will no longer drop Miracle Cubes at an increased rate.
August 17th, 2011:
- Fixed Skill/Mastery Book use when Combat Orders is active.
- Implemented Jr. Balrog.
- Fixed Item Sort. -> todo: code item merge button.
August 15th, 2011:
- Fixed Dark Flare.
- Potential scrolls can no longer be used on wedding rings.
- Fixed Chaos Horntail.
- Added more monsterdrops.
- Fixed wedding blessing for cathedral marriage.
August 14th, 2011:
- Implemented The Owl of Minerva.
- Updated the autoban system.
- Implemented Bots 'n Tots.
August 13th, 2011:
- Kerning Square is available for everyone now.
- Disabled special item drops for monster's summons and revives. (Potential Scrolls, Miracle Cubes and Gachapon Tickets -> economy fix)
- Fixed Claudia EXP Hair. (Amoria Quest Hair)
- Enabled teleporting to Temple of Time maps with Teleport Rock if quest is done.
- Disabled teleporting to Temple of Time maps with Door if quest is not done.
- Fixed projectile consume. (Stars, arrows and bullets)
- Fixed Mp Recovery. (Brawler)
- Readjusted Gachapon Ticket and Miracle Cube drop rate for bosses. Bosses drop them more often.
- Using door to nearest town doesn't doesn't warp you to random spawn points anymore.
August 12th, 2011:
- Readjusted Gachapon ticket droprate, they drop more often now.
- Added Miracle Cubes to monster drops.
- Updated the anti cheat system.
- Added Miracle and Premium Miracle Cubes to the donation shop.
- Fixed item effects. (cash)
- Fixed Dragon Wisdom.
August 10th, 2011:
- Fixed Buff Mastery.
- Marriage annulment is now possible when the partner is offline.
- Fixed cwkpq bonus chest reset.
- Disabled character deletion when married.
- Fixed full sp resets. (everyone can receive a new one from cody)
- Wedding rings cannot blow up anymore.
- Added Snowman area boss.
- Fixed offline expel for party.
- Fixed Revenge of the Beholder.
- Hopefully fixed 1/1 stuck glitch.
- Fixed Homing Beacon
August 8th, 2011:
- Pets will no longer loot pick-pocket mesos
- Hopefully fixed the bug which caused too many skill points.
- Added full sp reset scrolls. Everyone can get one from cody. (Limited time event: 7 days).
- Ultimate Explorer Magicians get the correct amount of skill points now.
- Fixed Flashbang.
- Temporarily removed Revenge of the Beholder.
August 6th, 2011:
- Fixed Wind Walk.
- Phoenix has a chance to stun mobs.
- Inferno & Sudden Raid deal damage over time.
- Implemented Enrage.
- Resistance Echo of Hero no longer gets dispelled.
- Implemented Revenge of the Beholder. (Hex of the Beholder)
- Fixed dispel for mobs.
- Implemented Magic Crash
- Fixed Venom.
August 2nd, 2011:
- Certain medals can now be made using Maker skill
- Mystic Doors spawn properly in Mushroom Castle
August 1st, 2011:
- Ignored items are saved now.
- Fixed Mastery Book effect.
- Implemented Krexel.
- Timers for HT & CHT have been lowered & Normal Zakum/Horntail are available in Channel 1.
- Certain cash shop rings do no longer bug characters.
July 31st, 2011:
- Scissored items will no longer lose their flag when canceling a trade/taking them out of a merchant.
- Skill Books display whether they are tradeable or not properly now
- Implemented Premium Scissors of Karma
- Cash Shop morph items have been fixed
- Summoning sacks have been fixed
- Character deletion should work in all cases now
July 29th, 2011:
- Fixed Horntail,Chaos Horntail crashes and portals.
- Fixed morphs.
- Implemented Ultimate Explorers.
- Fixed a Cygnus 3rd job advancement bug.
- Implemented Echo of Hero and Empress' Prayer for Cygnus.
- Fixed Echo of Hero for Resistance.
July 28th, 2011:
- Hopefully fixed respawn problem
- Fixed Transformation for Thunder Breakers
- Increased spawn-rate for Magician 2nd job advancement map
- Implemented some Edelstein Mine quests
July 26th, 2011:
- Potential Scrolls are now dropped by all monsters! (exceptions: World Tour/Singapore/Malaysia/Masteria)
- Might have fixed Siege Mode stucking issues (1/1 attacks)
- All Resistance 4th job SP was reset due to a bug which is now fixed
- Robot Mastery is auto-mastered to Lv. 15
- Fixed more Aura bugs
- Main Chimney was streamlined a bit (umad? :P)
- Shining Ray has a chance to stun
- Mechanic's Enhanced Flame Launcher deals damage over time
July 25th, 2011:
- Fixed Twister Spin having an effect on party members
- Advanced Auras work with Body Boost
- When there are multiple Battle Mages in a party their auras will now stack
- Fixed Omega Sector meteorite quest
- Potential scrolls work now, but need to be added to the drops
July 24th, 2011:
- Wild Trap won't spawn multiple summons anymore
- Doors won't spawn in mid-air anymore
- Hopefully fixed that certain buffs lost their effect when changing channels.
July 23rd, 2011:
- Implemented Advanced Dark Aura, Stance, Party Shield & Twister Spin
- Grenade deals damage over time now
- Temporary fix for Hex of Beholder (not 100% gMS like yet but statups are working).
- Enabled in-game ranking worker.
July 22nd, 2011:
- Added Mu Lung Garden & Nihal Desert Explorer medals
- Fixed crashes caused by Balanced Furies
- Fixed CWKPQ start NPC
- GMs can test Miracle Cubes and chances
July 21st, 2011:
- Added a stun command for GameMasters for events.
- Upgraded cheat detection system.
- Fixed wedding invitations for cathedral.
July 20th, 2011:
- Party bonus exp is displayed properly now
- Changed LHC exp bonus to 25%/player (-> max: 125%)
- Adjusted spawn-rate for Ghost Ship 5 and Mysterious Path 3
- Fixed Soaring for Resistance classes
July 18th, 2011:
- Implemented boss limit system.
July 17th, 2011:
- Added missing checksums for anti cheat system.
- Fixed bugged mob skills (e.g.: summon, cancel watk, cancel matk).
- Changed meso drop for boss summons to 0.
July 16th, 2011:
- Fixed getting current hairstyle from random hair change.
- Added "The Royal Seal of the Mushking Empire" to monsterdrops.
- Fixed portal to Pam's house in leafre.
- Fixed Perion armor seller.
- Fixed upgrades on equipments not being showed upon relog or changing channel.
- Fixed removing rock locations.
- Fixed Sacrifice hp loss.
- Fixed getting locked upon using a Mastery Book when skill level isn't high enough.
- Fixed HP Recovery (White Knight skill).
- Fixed wrong spawn point in some maps upon using teleport rock.
- Fixed Concentrate and Eagle Eye statups.
- Fixed buff duration increase for Buff Mastery.
- Fixed Combat Orders.
July 15th, 2011:
- Implemented Acceleration Bot EX-7
- Fixed Mana Reflection once again
- Fixed Strafe display for 3rd party players, possibly fixed crashes
- Added Crimsonwood Keep Exchange quest
- Fixed Spinel always warping back to Henesys
- Extreme Mech mastery level was set to 30 for all characters.
July 14th, 2011:
- Added Phantom Forest quests ("The Right Path", "The Fallen Warriors")
- Fixed Astaroth PQ
- Jaguar Rider & Mech Prototype are not dispelled anymore
July 13th, 2011:
- Fixed Owl Spirit showing a party effect
- Fixed untradeable scroll drops
- Updated the hair style lists (synchronized with basilmarket.com).
- Fixed an expedition bug.
July 12th, 2011:
- Implemented some Masteria quests (Finding Jack, Lost in Translation 1 & 2)
- Fixed Jaguaroshi-Attack crashes
- Feline Berserk and Hyper Body don't glitch your HP bar when buffed together
- Fixed "No" button in Danger Zone Taxi.
- Fixed Wild Instinct
- Fixed Extreme Mechanic only being level 10 when advancing.
- Fixed a major Expedition bug.
- Fixed invitations for weddings.
- Fixed level up glitch for level 178.
- Changed the prices for super megaphone and item megaphone in Miu Miu the traveling Merchant.
July 11th, 2011:
- Implemented Divine Shield.
- Implemented Owl Spirit buff.
- Fixed distributing skill points when Combat Orders is active.
- Fixed HP Recovery.
- Fixed longer buff duration for Buff Mastery.
- Fixed Lightning Charge.
- Fixed Battleship statups.
- Fixed Elemental Reset.
July 10th, 2011:
- Fixed multi-pet for non adventurers.
- Implemented a new anti cheat system for memory editing.
- Implemented "The Fallen Woods" quest. (pre-quest for cwk exchange quest)
July 9th, 2011:
- Implemented Conversion
- Implemented Advanced Blue Aura
- Fixed Maker skill crashes
- Implemented Marksmanship
- Implemented Extreme Mech
July 7th, 2011:
- Implemented "Summon Reaper Buff"
- Fixed Assassinate
- Fixed Mana Reflection
- Fixed CWKPQ
July 6th, 2011:
- Added Temple of Time scripts for Adventurers.
July 5th, 2011:
- Completely new respawn system, should be quite GMS-like now for most maps. Test please!
- Implemented Body Boost (Battle Mage)
- Teleport Mastery has a chance to stun now
- Zakum now drops Advanced Combo Attack
July 4th, 2011:
- Hopefully fixed Siege Mode/Missile Tank
- Fixed 3rd party display for several new skills
- Fixed Blue Aura
- Testing a new monster-spawn formula
July 3rd, 2011:
- Fixed changing guild leader
- Slightly altered rates of chimney maps (1 player = 33%, party of 2 = 66%, party of 3+ = 100%)
July 2nd, 2011:
- Fixed cancelling debuffs. This probably fixes the boss d/c issues.
- Fixed keymap issues
- Enabled Resistance ring quest
- Fixed Eos Tower NPCs
- Fixed The Finisher
- Dark Chain & Adv. Dark Chain stun now
- Implemented Blood Drain
- Fixed Dark Flare
- Implemented LHC party bonus exp (only 15% per member though)
- Nerfed chimney maps (1 player = 25%, party of 2 = 50%, party of 3 = 75%, party of 4+ = 100% exp)
- Fixed Summon Attack for 3rd party
- Fixed Tesla triangles
- Implemented Giant Robot SG-88
- Implemented Healing Robot HL-X (doesn't work for party members yet though)
- Fixed Pirate's Revenge
- Fixed Crimson Sky Dock exit portal
- Finally fixed stucking issues
Last edited by Umbra; 03-09-2012 at 10:52 PM.
The Following 713 Users Say Thank You to Hidden For This Useful Post:
0ff3nse, 0vershot, 2226127, 2hawt4u, 2magnus1342, 2RoyKakashi2, 31308, 69th, a2zshadow, aannaly, abandon95, acero1981, acesaga, acn109, Adamzki, Adrian, AdrianKingsbury, Aeolus, Aesfather, afop, Akasoap, Aleksander, AlmogB, alon111111, altobeli, Alveraz, alvitres01, amaiiyume, amans0001, AmosL, ampopo, amyshao42, Anarhellz, anderstone, andy56duky, andyl0913, ang3lward, Anger, anhbu63b, Anonymous, anuchar7, AranNoGood, ArcaneTheorom, ArcticSonata, arktodus123, Arnkell, Ascend, asevenfoldr, Ashlerry, asteriskipper, astroneel, attk1, ausiter, AustinXD, aviram8202, Avoid, AyeItsRich, ayya10258, AznCrab, babyfaceivan, baconlover12, BaDao, BananaPeel, bankaioe, barbro, basbas, basicthunder, Batman, BeckiiRawrr, Belzac, Ben, Bende1998, Benneh, Beno, bigdidy, Bill, bkneto, Bless, Blind, Blomm, bloodgarn, BloodyRose, BluScarf, bob0135, Botakwee, boutei, Bowmeister, Boxie, Brazik, Brendok2, Brian, brianhkim, Brother, bryanleong98, buckystorm, Buklau, Butterfly, Carecup, Casanova, Casio, castieXD, chanelmint, CheeTinX, Cherish, chewyeliza, ChibiDreams, chirramy0, chjckenboy18, Chocolates, Choty, Chris98k, Christopher Hitchens, chuchu, clarkkent, Cliff, Cobalt, Coentje44, coffeepasta, colderness, Coma, Connection, Convictions, Coolcoolandtoocool, coolguy1001, Corey, coroks, CosplayKing, CrashW, Crazii, CrazyDiva, crazykool9, creua, cridious999, Crimson, crizane102, CrossBoltx, Crownt, Crusade, crusadems, crysangel, cuzme, cxemanny, cygnusmog, Cytex, DaanCorn, daiyousei, danfresh666, Danielito, darkhiya, darklegos, Darkshots66, Darrylx3, David, davidcool20, dawning, DeadlyUser, Deity, Dekion, Delirium, DeltaCoder, deluxiry, Demetori, demonlim, DemonSymbols, derrickto, Desho, Destiny, Desu, detector668, died3000, dillon29, dinghoho, divid, divine111, DjLoveMeh, Doctor, Dolphins42, dominican927, Dommi, domoar, donkanonji, Donor, Donuty, DPlay, dragonboyxx, dragonvms, drayrulez, drewsauur, drippa, DrMantis, Dub, Dustin, dzdude, Dzm20, Eargasm, Eclipsell, eddieshek001, edofk, Eeveedude, egoist, eilam69, Eliran, emmiesaur, emodipwad, Emp, Encryption, Endeaving, Enhance, EPICslushy, Ernest, Eternity, Evaerea, evee12, Experiment, eyalido, FailWhale, fallingstar, Faptasmic, Farescape, Farron, Fat, fatsreaper, fire98251, Firefist, FishFood, Flamefighta, flipje, flyingdragon, foozball01, Forks, ForsakenHero, Fox4Ever, frankthetank, Fredday, frosting, Frxzon, Fuckingjin, g0ssexei, gamester44, Genuine, ghazero, ghostmaker1, Gintoki, giratinagold, gkals2080, Glaciei, glixtcher, Glow, Gmonkworld, gotendan, Grashbar, gravityorb, gregori2510, grimmistake, Gringo143, guessmymain, GyMax, hamzhu, haohuynh999, Haoru, HarmTheBest, hasanmaster, HaseoX, HateSchool, Hax, Helioz, hennolol, Hesive, Hiatus, hidanboy, Hogan, hogashi, Homar, honduranboi, HookerSmacker, iamnoob700, iamx666, iantidark, iAnything, ic3blitz, IcarusLives, icemaple, IceyCream, Iconic, icuupers, iDave, iDesPiiZe, iEatChicken27, iellin, iFail2much, iFleur, iForgotten, igeminims, iHateDemonx, iHenno, iJames, iKazx, ikheetluc12, iKyle, ilaymmm, iLostMyLunch, imacuteone, iMakeshift, imLool, immaback, Incest, indra85, InHeartsWake, inkjirayu, inotracist, Inspire, invaderzard, iRemix, iRyahn, isaiahnoob, iSam, iSkitter, iSnooz, ispyasuperspy, iStacey, ItsMeYves, itzsquall, j1mster, jamie99474, Janii, jasonlucas, jayjay199517, Jehosua, Jenner, Jeremy, Jessicaxx, JessiChingo, jgvanhis, Jimmy2, jipo18, JiYeon, joannakim, Jordansarz, joshilaw, joshuak12, jowjowyeah, Jubilon, JumpingSnorlax, Kadota, Kafrugino, kakashii, Kalathea, kalvinklein, kamiakze15, Kaniff, kansae, Karemoto, katoo, katyRicex3, KazeGax, Kazekro1689, Kazeras, KazeX, kcy25, kehabouter, keithneo02, kelvinkwj, kenneth108, Keoshi, Keval, kevin100poo, Khreep, kija, kimhow88, kimlie007, KingBaM, kingkarola85, Kiritoh, kissy901, Kix666, Kore2, Kriss, Kryption, Kurama, kvladik, Kyle5123, Kyoga, kzhu98, Lagg, lakeboardman, LastObject, LazyYC, Leeploper, leethal, lehkin, lemons, Leon, Lifepsan, likewind, lildudec, lilteerawr, Liltobig, linuex, ljayzzz106, lLionHearT, Lolar, lolfood, longle64, lor, LordEdward, LovableKira, lts888, Lucids, Luizito, Lukadex, Lukz0r, Lulwut, Lunalols, lxmikoruxl, MadnessCaffe, magiarg, magiargz, magiark, Maja, Maldit, maplecheah, maplefreak26, massgamer18, Matan309, Mattman0920, Mattoopie, maxeryer, maxg50, mazeboi, Mecz, MeGusta, Mei, mesonatty, Metagame, Mhay, michaelcohen, Mikael, minhhehe, minichoz, mipricu1, mkang99, Mlurt, Mo629, monkeypoop, MooN, Moose, mrambrose, MrOctopus, mrskeetlez, mrthre3, MrWK050, Muff, Mushroom, MushyGuy, mwchua, Myparts, MysteryMan, myuterdb, n3rdz01, Naoshika, napnosaj, Nath, Neko, neoblink, Neocomi, Neveinur, ngay30thang7, nghonjoo, nickneck, NighTMaRe, nilsrob1, NinjaFruit, Nipples, NivLev, Nparkour, nxmaximo0, obaid990, ObeySupreme, Objection, Octavarium, omgthestar, Omi, OnslaughtX, Ordeal, oscarthud, Over9000, OwnedMTK, palsternakka, pamzelphyr, pazaz123, pazz2211, PedroMancino, pedropkfk, peng008, penguinhi, perco111, peterxue, Phonenstro, PieFighter1, Pika, PikaD, pingping8, plaxhaggvik, pochii7, Pokemonkleur, Polar, popaskopa, porter, PulseFireEzreal, pying195, PZHailfire, QAF, quangnguyen, qwertyjme, RachelAlucard, Raga, RainbowBunny, Ralx13, ramiram, RavenZero, Rawko, RawrGasm, razorbeam, Recovery, RedonkQles, redvsblue02, redxd, reeapeerr, Reecms, Reed, Reflex, Reiserman, Reishin, Report, RepulsE, Richord, RigoxP, rikoroki, RobDuca, robin94, RomeoPLUR, ronkyman2, rosa, rosinm323, s0ulwingz, sagi97, Sairo, Sakuran, salho, sammysit, Saneful, Sapton, SeaBananaMan, senic, sereneneo, sesshoseki, SethTheMuse, Sew995, ShadowBryce, Shadowfax, shahar333, sharkyz97, shazamy, Sheigani, shinomaki, ShiYingLee, sihou1, SilentSam, silentxkille, Simply, Sinn, SirCat, Siwo, skim1918, skw2832, sky010flyer, skywalker420, slyshadow, SmexiDexi2, smunz, SnowMelts, snsdxtaeyeonx, SoBored, soccer50, somename, souravipc53, Spad0w, SparMmen, Spazzer, Spearsmen620, specs3, Spectator, Sphere, Squishy, Starmie, StarryEyes, steve2121, stevethe1994, Stuffa, Subvert, sultanovski, SunnyLemonTree, Super, superdigi, supertyler, supporter, sux, swagtouch, swt1997, Symbol, Syranic, Takeoverkyle, tamiryaffe, Tanner, tanserhwee, taraboo, tdestinyv1, TechnoIvan, teddbundy, TEENIM, Temptations, ThatKnight64, TheEnd, thelastdraco, TheR3gect, Thermotherapy, theseba1687, TheSleepySheep, Thiago, Timeofpain, tinghshi, Tking101, Toasty, tojara, Tomex009, tommmmmm, tony9710, TouchMyTralala, Tramp, Tranquility, trees543210, Truck, TsunamiWave, tyland, UKNate, Umbra, UniqueEcho, unknownthing, Unlikelyhero, Unnoticed96, useemedie, Ventus, verivito, veriz08, Vexan, Victim, victortrieu, ViLe, VinnyXx, Vitor, Vizus, vlados, vlhx, Volke, Volt, Vorhee, VVrathful, vylonpain, Wallwalker, warshoot3r, Wetsausage, WokeUpStillKing, Wolf911x, Woof, x3braindmg, xCupQuake, xDaiisy, xfomozx2020, xGodCombatx, XILuvPieXP, xItsJacobbb, xJake, xJinn, xn0bit3, xSkyer, XSpark, xuanxd, xxbabynex, xxsinz4me, Yaseen, yash959, YawnsPea, YohAsakura, youwelldie, Yukinomo, yunimen, Yuno, yuuji, Zack, Zeekfox, Zeldarock, zero, ZeroSeries, Zexoez, zion12, Ziotic, zlacoast, zobar, ZoMG, zucoo, zuomen001, zYue