Made for those who want both GMS and Extalia on their computer but keep screwing it up and getting error codes.
1. Delete and uninstall everything Maple. ( if present )
2. Download the game installer from the Extalia site.
3. Install the game from the installer you just downloaded.
4. Get new Extalia client files and extract them into your MapleStory folder. ( Usually located in Program Files ) You can download them off here.
5. Run ExtaliaMs.exe when you want to play Extalia.
1. If you want to GMS on your pc as well, you will have to put your Extalia folder elsewhere.
2. Copy your entire MapleStory folder from the above.
3. Paste it somewhere else ( desktop for example ), and rename it so you won't get confused. For example, name the folder ExtaliaMS.
4. Download a manual patcher for the latest GMS patch off Nexon's website.
5. Drag the manual patcher into your old MapleStory folder.
6. Run the patcher and let it patch your game in that folder.
7. Run GameLauncher.exe from that folder ( the original folder with the Nexon patch ) when you want to play GMS.
You have the ExtaliaMS folder on your desktop ( or wherever else you pasted it in ) and the GMS folder in Program Files.
Use a download manager when downloading, it will reduce the possibilities of a corrupted file and also increase download speeds. You can try DAP from here or Orbit from here.
Feel free to ask if you have further questions!