Rank
    Snail

Post Super Miracle Cube and fragment

This post also gt talk about the dmg cap.
    Since the damage cap increased to 50million , we should have super miracle cube in our server because no one can hit damage cap (50million)

we can hit dmg cap without legendary item but its need all item 27% or maybe cant hit so i suggest that we need a legendary stats (max 12% per line)

I suggest that make the super miracle cube drop from bosses such as zakum , chao zakum , horntail and more ....
    because alot people dont like to kill bosses because they think sh , monster park and some place hunt cubes , leveling , hunt chaos scroll and something is better than killing a boss.

So i suggest that our server need have a super miracle cube and the fragment from cubes and super miracle cubes

the fragment also helpful because i always cube my item but no fragment like above 1k cubes =.=
    Last edited by windbow27; 08-07-2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: forget to talk about legendary stats and the fragment

MapleStream
    Rank
    Green Mushroom
    This is on the not to suggest list and hidden is planning to add Legendary pot soon

Youtube◕‿‿◕MapleStream

Click Me ^_^

Let's not Bandwagon.
    Rank
    Goby
    Legendary potential is already plotted by Hidden and will soon be added. As far as I know, legendary pot will be available with miracle cubes. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I don't see a need for the fragment because it'll only ruin the economy for epic and advanced potential scroll.

Crap, ray posted faster than me

Fondue<3 One of the best guilds in Extalia

Detailed - Level 204 Wind Archer

✖ Banhammer ✖
    Rank
    Forum Moderator
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 895 Posts
    We will most likely won't get Super Cubes, because Hidden wants to make it so the normal cubes will be able to get items to Legendary tier potential.

About the fragments, I don't get it.
    If I remember correctly, the fragments are suppose to give the EE and AEE, which is a boss drop now, I think (at least for us), it'd be better to have EE to drop from mobs, not sure of what way to get AEE.

Spoiler

Let's not Bandwagon.
    Rank
    Goby
    Quote Originally Posted by KazeGax View Post
    We will most likely won't get Super Cubes, because Hidden wants to make it so the normal cubes will be able to get items to Legendary tier potential.About the fragments, I don't get it.If I remember correctly, the fragments are suppose to give the EE and AEE, which is a boss drop now, I think (at least for us), it'd be better to have EE to drop from mobs, not sure of what way to get AEE.
    I think they give potential scrolls if I'm correct.(haven't played Gms for some time)

Fondue<3 One of the best guilds in Extalia

Detailed - Level 204 Wind Archer

2school4cool
    Rank
    Snail
    Hidden already said he's going to make Legendary Pot achievable with reg Miracle Cubes.

☆Legendary★
    Rank
    Shroom
    Miracle cubes give regular pot scrolls, super cubes give epic pot scrolls.

Forum Moderator
    Rank
    Forum Moderator
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KazeGax View Post
    We will most likely won't get Super Cubes, because Hidden wants to make it so the normal cubes will be able to get items to Legendary tier potential.

About the fragments, I don't get it.
    If I remember correctly, the fragments are suppose to give the EE and AEE, which is a boss drop now, I think (at least for us), it'd be better to have EE to drop from mobs, not sure of what way to get AEE.
    Miracle Cube Fragment = 70% Potential and 90% Potential Scrolls (IIRC, 5 and 10 fragments needed respectively)
    Super Miracle Cube Fragment = 90% Potential Scroll and 80% Epic Potential Scroll (Not 100% sure that these are the two scrolls, but I know for sure that one is Epic Pot. Can't remember if it's 80% or not)

I think he'd be planning on an easier move than doing a lot of editing to get regular Miracle Cubes to result in Legendary Potential. Easier way for him is probably going to just swap miracle cubes as a drop and replace them with Super Miracle Cubes as drops instead. For those who have cubes in their inventory already, they'd keep regular miracle cubes with unique as a max result.

Formerly GeorgeTakei
    IGN: Reverend (Night Lord - Active)
    Extalia Terms of Service

Banned
    Rank
    Banned
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 765 Posts
    As for the fragments, no problem with that but Hidden would need to change the way cubing is done. That means, the item will go back to hidden pot state after every cube, basically the way it works in gMS. And the rest..... :NO:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beno For This Useful Post: